Thursday, October 29, 2020

Future Outcomes

During this unit in my Econ class, we talked about some interesting things. In the beginning, we looked at matrices and how businesses make a profit. Then we did our research on markets and supply and demand. Later on down the line, we got in banking and discussed loans and interest rates. For this action project, we were able to choose which career path we would like to go into and estimate how much we could make as our lifetime earnings. My career path isn’t the expected route that people may plan to do after graduation; so finding out more information about it was hard. It’s also a relatively new industry and is tricky to get into let alone estimating a salary because of its independent statures. The legal cannabis industry hasn’t been around that long, but business is expected to boom in the projected future. Anyway, here’s what I came up with.



Overall, this project was interesting. I learned a lot about the cannabis industry, how it works, and if it could be a suitable career for me. My challenges during this project was finding my lifetime earnings because it's a new industry and there aren't really a lot statistics about it.  But, being able to look into how to calculate my lifetime earnings and look into my future career was something I found very useful to learn more about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot for the Stars..... Not So Fast!

During my second unit of my STEAM course, Frontiers, we've explored the skies and beyond. We have been looking into space like a book wi...