Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Trinketz

For our course in Computer Science, we learned about python and used trinket.io to get the hang of it. I personally didn't like codeskulptor trinket.io was better. Along the way, a slideshow was presented to us to aid. For the task at hand, we were asked to make a code calculator with some equations. Also to create a formal letter to someone in power. We wanted them to hear our issue or concern and have the code automatically fill out the letter. Below are the trinkets! Try Calculator Here Letter Generator for Alderman Overall this AP was challenging for me. It took longer than I expected and I just had to pace myself. I reviewed compounding interest from "Econ" for the first code. For the second one, I had to make a template for anybody to talk to a leader of some kind. Going forward I would like to take more time to make sure the code works properly. Also, I want to watch out for errors and typos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot for the Stars..... Not So Fast!

During my second unit of my STEAM course, Frontiers, we've explored the skies and beyond. We have been looking into space like a book wi...