Thursday, May 2, 2019

The Effects of Open Heart Surgery.

 

Over the last couple of weeks, I think I have been in this class called Cure. In this class, we learned about different factors that cause diseases and how to look at cells through a microscope. We went to a Feild Experience to a Musem about surgery and there we learned about the different time periods. Also how medicine and medical physicians have changed over the years. For this project, we had to present surgery and explain about it and tell why people why they may need it. Overall I think I did alright. Heres my presentation.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot for the Stars..... Not So Fast!

During my second unit of my STEAM course, Frontiers, we've explored the skies and beyond. We have been looking into space like a book wi...