Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Having Faith In The Plan

In final unit of Endurance class, we learned about completing our personal missions. We also identified the areas a person my be challenged in their lives. Whether that may be mentally, physically, or spiritually. During our experience in this amazing class, we looked up to people who have completed there our personal mission. One woman we watched a movie about sailed across the oceans by herself, while documenting her trails on camera. This helped us to understand the challenges that we all face are similar. It's just that each individual person combats them differently. For this action project, we were asked to make a survival guide for dream/mission. For mine, I shared my plan to become a Veterinarian after high school and the necessary steps I'd have to endure to make the dream come true. Here's my guide below. Enjoy!

                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot for the Stars..... Not So Fast!

During my second unit of my STEAM course, Frontiers, we've explored the skies and beyond. We have been looking into space like a book wi...