Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Coding To Your Human Needs!

Hello, and welcome to my blog. In my course called Computer Science in this short amount of time, I’ve learned a lot so far. For beginners and learning the basics of coding, it can be challenging. During these past months we’ve learned basic programming skills such as print function, input, random, if or and else statements, and many other variables and calculations. We even got to learn a little history about the beginning of computers and how they weren’t widely accessible to the public. Also, we learned about the pioneers of coding. Charles Babbage is considered to be the father of the programmed computer. As interesting as its history goes, computers all stem from a mathematical standpoint. Before even jumping into our codes we looked at pseudocode and 1’s and 0’s as that's how computers communicate. For the task at hand, I had to create a simple chatbot that could function on its own. I honestly think I made it too simple though. Anyway, here it is below. Knock yourself out!

TEST OUT HERE If I could go back in time I would definitely pay more attention in class and ask for help. I really don't like asking and it's getting to the point where I struggle when I don't have to. For my coding, I used something that we haven't discussed. For my own benefit, I searched on Youtube for inspiration and ended up learning something new. This class was definitely unique and overall had its ups and downs. Hopefully, I could use this in my future career. Coding is really fun once you start playing with it. Then sometimes it gets tricky and you wanna break your laptop. But it's a process and I enjoyed challenging my stubborn ideas about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot for the Stars..... Not So Fast!

During my second unit of my STEAM course, Frontiers, we've explored the skies and beyond. We have been looking into space like a book wi...