Monday, December 9, 2019

Cooking Part 1



What is one unexpected thing you learned/experienced this week?

How did Week 1 work toward the goals/learning objectives you created during PIE Prep?


Over the first week of my PIE, I was introduced to basic culinary skills. One expected thing was doing work I knew it was busy. One unexpected thing that I learned was that cooking takes a bunch of time and you need patience. I experienced making my own seasons and recipes. The first week worked toward my goals of communication because I feel like I'm more comfortable sharing my opinion. I'm hoping to learn how to cut better and my measurements.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot for the Stars..... Not So Fast!

During my second unit of my STEAM course, Frontiers, we've explored the skies and beyond. We have been looking into space like a book wi...