Sunday, January 20, 2019

Atonement Podcast

Over the past four weeks, I have been studying the aspects of post- production in films. Also I have been learning how to critique them with my own analysis style. The class is called Ollywood where we watch and translate are techniques into short papers, videos or clips. We have studied so much, and I have learned a lot too. Recently we went on a Field Experience to an investment firm called Morning star. At Morning star we were introduce to a Set filming room, and we got to ask questions from some people on their media team. This was helpful and made me want to learn more. But get into details about what, anyway here's my podcast enjoy.

In this course I have learned a ton, and will most likely use these skills later in my life. I enjoyed making a podcast for my first time. It was difficult to start but I got it done. Its not perfect but I did my best.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot for the Stars..... Not So Fast!

During my second unit of my STEAM course, Frontiers, we've explored the skies and beyond. We have been looking into space like a book wi...