Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Creation Inspired by Nature

In the first unit of our term S.T.E.A.M. class Biomimicry, we looked at plants for our creation that can help humans in someway. We also took a class trip to the Lincoln Park Conservatory where we got to see many species of plants that were very unique in their own way. We also went to Interface which is a carpet company, there we learned how their design of tiles helped the world. I’m choosing to make an Eco efficient mop that uses less materials and that is cheap, and reusable. For this action project, we have to connect the Sustainable Development Goals to our creation or model. I like my design of this amazing mop. It's so good that now I wanna actually make it. Well I think that's it hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot for the Stars..... Not So Fast!

During my second unit of my STEAM course, Frontiers, we've explored the skies and beyond. We have been looking into space like a book wi...