Thursday, September 20, 2018

Red Wolf

Over my first unit in population class we have been discussing the taxonomy of organisms. We have also went over some mathematical concepts called sets and used these in our daily assignments and even partnered up with each other to create a universe of sets. Then as a class for are F.E we went to Lincoln Park zoo to study the behaviors of Chimpanzees then our picked organism. While here we took pictures, recorded and wrote down observations to settle a common ground. We also read a book over the summer called In the Shadows of Man by Jane Goodall and this book was based on the topic of how man came to evolve. It was very interesting and made me wonder how we got here, and how are humans and Chimps the same. This was a bit difficult for me being this my first A.P, but I worked hard on it and did the best I could do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot for the Stars..... Not So Fast!

During my second unit of my STEAM course, Frontiers, we've explored the skies and beyond. We have been looking into space like a book wi...